The second year of the fpvblog can be summed up as a year with high ambitions, a low article count and the welcome of Alastair Baker our first guest author. Chrashpilot, the editor in chief, hopes that the blog will be more active in 2016 (guest authors welcome). He also expects the next year to be a game changer for pilots and the drone industry in general. Read his thoughts about what 2016 might bring. Happy new Year!
The first full year of the FPVblog comes to a peaceful end with some relaxing days in the snowy mounains. My copters are all flying again and I could record some nice footage throughout the year. My highlights of 2014 were:
- The rebuild of my DiscoveryPro after the crash with some new modifications.
- The photo course in Provence which resulted in the video Lady in Lavender.
- Logging flights with the Taranis using Zaggometry.
- Filming drone footage for the Killer Landslides episode of the NOVA science show.
- TBS’s announcement of the GEMINI.
I hope you had a great 2014. Happy 2015 New Year! And see you next year with some Gemini unboxing and flight videos.